Triton RL5000 ATM
Cash-N-Go Triton RL5000 - The High Performance Solution
Among all Triton ATMs, the Triton RL5000 is our premium model, offering customer interactivity and responsiveness like no other ATM on the market.
This PC-based ATM is the right choice for a busy area that can benefit from top of the line marketing program capabilities, stringent security and reliability. The exceptional performance, visibility, and sleekness of the Triton RL5000 make it cost-competitive and a customer-pleasing asset for many industries.
Packing a lot of power into a compact area, the low maintenance Cash-N-Go Triton RL5000 ATM delivers reliable performance and state-of-the-art security features.
Features of the Triton RL5000 ATM:
- • Advertising & Signage - PC-based high-volume ATM enables a long list of revenue generating value-added services.
- • Transaction Screen - Large 10.4" full colour display guides users through cash transactions. Monitor displays full-colour advertising with customizable graphic packages available.
- • Card Reader - Dip style card reader comes with standard or optional EMV (Europay-Mastercard-Visa) smart card reader and prevents customers from forgetting their card in the machine.
- • Receipt Printer - Customizable coupons and receipts can be dispensed from the Triton RL5000, resulting in increased in-store purchases.
- • Keypad - Visa Encrypting Pin Pad (VEPP) with Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) security ensures the highest level of data security for you and your customers.
- • Cassette Option - Various cassette options available for this ATM with capacities of 1700 - 10,800 notes. Advanced error correction maximizes uptime and ease of use.
Options, Dimensions & Specs of the Triton RL5000 ATM:
- • Single or multiple cassette
- • Metal EPP (Encrypting Pin Pad)
- • Wired or wireless communication
- • Dip or motorized card reader
- • ATM topper size
- • Width : 429 mm (16.9")
- • Height : 1648 mm (64.9"), with low topper
- • Height : 1976 mm (77.8"), with high topper
- • Depth : 650 mm (25.6")
- • Weight : 78 kg (172 lbs)
- • Power consumption : 2.0A @ 115 VAC at 60 Hz